On This Page:
|VPCEB290X CTO Discontinued
Looking to customize a notebook? Why not consider a Sony EB Series Laptop. Use Vaio model VPCEB290X CTO to customize your EA Series computer system. The EA Series caters to mainstream consumers. It features a 15.5" display and can be configured with many of today's latest technological innovations.
Shoppers can choose from either an entry-level Core i3 processor or can go up to a mid-level performance Core i5 processor. Hard drive selection includes fast 7200rpm storage drives. Memory can be maxed out at 8GB and Bluetooth is standard.
With Sony's VPCEB290X CTO, consumers have flexibility in building the laptop of desires. The VPCEB290X CTO provides a good balance of value and performance. It is also very portable, being conveniently sized and weighing only 5.9 lbs.
There's not much bad things you could say about the Vaio VPCEB290X CTO laptop. It's a customizable system, so if you don't like something, upgrade to something else. There's even 6 different color designs to choose from.
A couple of knocks might be that the resolution is mediocre. It's average. You could hope and want for something better, especially from a laptop display this size. Full HD would be nice, but then that would increase the price. The laptop is also getting larger in size when it hits the 15" display mark. These types of notebooks may not be as easy to carry around.
Vaio VPCEB290X CTO Highlights:
- Intel Core i5 processors available
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional available
- 15.5" VAIO display with LED backlight (1366x768)
- Available Blu-ray Disc player/burner
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 GPU available (512MB VRAM)
- Intel Wireless Display available
- Up to 8GB of configurable RAM
- Up to 500GB hard drive (7200 rpm) available
- Built-in webcam and microphone
- Integrated Bluetooth technology and WiFI
- Adobe Bundle available (at no cost)
- Microsoft Office 2010 Starter
- VPCEB290X CTO Laptop Sale, Sony Ecoupons, Sony EB Series Notebooks
Get Instant Savings on Sony VPCEB290X CTO (Discontinued)